| This is an ordinary looking remote car key except it contains a hidden camera with audio and a built-in mini DVR. The unit can record for an hour before you need to recharge the battery. No drivers or outside power source needed. It will charge plugged into your computer with the included USB cord.
The keychain DVR records onto 8GB of internal flash memory which you can watch on practically any media software that supports AVI files. This is over 3 hours of high resolution recorded material before you need to delete or download. Just view on your computer.
To Enter the video mode when device is turned off press OFF/ON button till yellow light turns on, press (Play/REC) till yellow light flash three times now unit is recording video. Press the (Play/REC) to stop Recording. Press and hold OFF/ON to switch off.
To Enter the camera mode in turned off status press (OFF/ON button) till yellow light on, click (Play/REC) the yellow light will flash one time then take one photo and again and again. Press and hold OFF/ON to switch off.
• Charge: charging yellow light on, when full light off.
• USB file reading and writing: yellow light slow flash
• Standby status: yellow light long time on
• Card is full: yellow light on even when power is off
• Low battery power: yellow light will flash slow
• Video format: AVI
• Video Resolution: 640x480
• Camera Resolution: 1280x960
• Battery: 280mAh 3.7V
• Built in 8GB Flash Memory
• Time/Date Stamp
• 29 Frames Per Second (FPS)
• Dimensions 2" x 1 1/4" x 3/8"
• Keychain DVR with 8GB internal flash memory
• USB Cord for recharging and transferring video/photos
• User manual
• Gift Box