| Features: |
The AHD-2084 security video recorder provides 8 channels of video and 4 channels of audio recording. Depending on how you want to set it up you can record all channels at 720p AHD, all channels at 960H(analog) or 4 channels at 720p and 4 channels at 960H. You can even mix in IP cameras with 4x720p AHD plus 4x720 IP.
- H.264 & Dual-stream video compression
- Support AHD/analog/Onvif Compliant IP cameras
- VGA interface and HDMI interface,surveillance function through monitor or
- Cloud technology - 1 step internet connectivity
- 720P resolution real-time recording
- Non-working hard disk dormancy processing which is convenient to radiate
heat, reduce power and extend the life-span
- Normal and event recording parameters configurable per individual camera.
- Support PC / iMac* / Android / iPhone / iPad
- HDMI and VGA output at up to 1920×1080P resolution
- Long video transmission through coax cable
- Support CAT5 and CAT6 cabling using video baluns
- Individual real-time video recording as well as searching, playback, network
surveillance, recording check, downloading and etc.
- 3 Year Warranty
The easy to use GUI menu allows for quick configuration of time and date, recording resolutions, motion detection, scheduled recording, image adjustments and playback. In playback mode a visible time line showing motion events or continuous recordings makes viewing a particular time of day easy by clicking on the time line.
Remote viewing with full configuration, playback and backup are all standard using a computer or laptop. Remote viewing and playback through smartphones and other mobile devices is possible using the VMEYE app. Searching for video and playback can be done by time and date, all day or motion events.
Video clipping feature allows for easy backup of files while playing them or by traditional backup methods using USB flash drives, USB hard drive or through the network. Files can be downloaded in convenient AVI format for playback in most media players or h.264 format.
|Operating System ||Embedded LINUX |
|Compression format ||H.264mp |
|Video output ||HDMI×1, VGA×1 |
|Supported Cameras ||Analog: 8x960H, 8x720p AHD, 4x960H+4x720p AHD |
Hybrid: 4x720p AHD (or 2x960H & 2x720p AHD) + 4x720 IP
IP Mode: 8x720p IPC, 2x1080p+2x720p, 4x720p IP camera
|HDMI/VGA Resolution ||1-ch, resolution: 1920×1080P / 60Hz, 1280×1024 / 60Hz, |
1280×720 / 60Hz, 1024×768 / 60Hz
|Recording Resolution ||Main stream: 720P / WD1 / 4CIF (30 fps) |
Sub-stream: CIF / QCIF
|Display Frame Rate ||4x720p AHD @ 30fps |
|Audio Input ||RCA X4 |
|Audio output ||RCA X1 |
|Record Methods ||Continuous / Schedule / Motion detection |
|File Backup ||USB Disk / USB HDD or Network |
|Network Connection ||RJ45 (LAN, INTERNET) |
|Communication interface ||RS485 (PTZ), USB2.0 x 2 |
|Disk info ||SATA x 2 up to 8TB |
|USB Mouse ||YES |
|Power Supply ||12V / 2A |
|Temperature ||14 ºF ~ 131 ºF |
|Humidity ||10%-90% |
|Dimensions ||Mini 1.5U, 12.75" × 9.75" × 2" |