This transmitter/receiver set packs value and performance into a compact metal case housing. The 2.4 GHz wireless technology will transmit crisp clear video and audio signals through the walls and between the rooms in a building. Transmitter can be set to 4 different channels allowing multiple cameras to be used with one receiver. 1200 feet line of sight requires the use of a high gain directional antenna. With the included dipole antenna expect 400 to 500 feet line of sight.
- Turns any video device (security cameras, camcorders, etc.) into a wireless device
- Mini transmitter sends both audio and video signal without wires to TV, VCR, DVR or Monitor
- Uses 2.4 GHz frequency range
- 4 separate channels allows for use with other 2.4 GHz equipment without interference
- One 100mW transmitter with connector cable
- One Perfectly Matched Multi-Channel Receiver
- One 12 Volt DC Adapter for Receiver
- One 12 Volt DC Adapter for Transmitter
- Two Omni-Directional Antennas
- 1 Year Warranty
| ||Multi-Channel Receiver with Digital Display |
Easily change channel to view video from up to 4 transmitters with the push of a button. Receiver can be set to any channel but can only display one channel at a time or sequentially switch between 2 or more channels. Dwell time on each channel is fixed at 5 to 6 seconds.
Frequency: 2.4 GHZ
Range: 1200 feet line of sight range requires the use of a high gain directional antenna on both ends. With the included dipole antenna expect 400 to 500 feet line of sight.
Transmitter: 1-5/8" x 1" x 5/8"
Input Source: Accepts any composite video signal (video and audio inputs are RCA male, if your camera has BNC video connectors you will need a BNC/RCA adapter
Power Supply: 12 volt DC operation
Channels: 4 distinct 2.4 GHz channels with absolute separation
Power Output: 100mW
Transmitter Current Usage: 100mA
Receiver: 4-1/2" x 3" x 3/4"
Output: RCA female video and audio connectors (if you need to adapt to a different format please see our connectors and adapters.
Receiver Current Usage: 250mA
Channels: 12 channels total - 4 distinct 2.4 GHz channels that match transmitter frequencies.